• Four Bedrooms • Master Bedroom (19X12) • Fourth Bedroom (13X12) • Third Bedroom (13X12) • Second Bedroom (16X12) • Den (18X11) • Living Room (20X14) with Fireplace • Kitchen (13X13) • Dining Room (12X10) • 2.5 Baths
• Hardwood Floors and Solid Oak Interior Doors • Basement with Playroom and Workshop
• Stainless Steel Appliances • Gas Stove/Oven • Granite Countertops • Hot Water Dispenser • Under Counter Lighting • Washer-Dryer
• Security system • Public water • New Furnace, New Electric Panel, Water Heater, Sump Pump, Clean Out Line and Attic Fan
• Professional Landscaping • Brick Walkway • Underground Sprinkler System • Private Backyard with Patio and Shed • Gas Grill (mounted)
• Neighborhood Park with Playground, Tennis and Basketball Courts, Soccer and Baseball Fields, and Walking Trails
Well maintained Colonial. Hardwood floors throughout the first floor. Large Living Room with bay window opens to the Dining Room for everyday living and entertaining. Eat-in Kitchen with granite counter tops, stone backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Master Bedroom with bath and walk in closet. Three additional nice size family Bedrooms. Partially finished Basement with play area, separate laundry and workshop space, and great storage! Professionally landscaped with private backyard with underground sprinklers. Great neighborhood close to amazing park, shopping and transportation. Excellent school district.
Features of the Surrounding Area
Top Rated Schools, Park District and Public Library.
Excellent Access to Trains, Shopping, Highways and Restaurants.